Re: [gtk-list] Re: Pixmap vs Bitmap

Pedro Medeiros <pjira@solar.com.br> writes:

> Derek Simkowiak wrote:
> > [dereks@localhost gdk]$ pwd
> > /home/dereks/Gtk/gtk+-1.2.6/gdk
> > [dereks@localhost gdk]$ grep gdk_draw_bitmap *.h *.c
> > gdk.h:void gdk_draw_bitmap       (GdkDrawable  *drawable,
> > [dereks@localhost gdk]$
> >
> >         I find that kind of weird for a "stable" release...?
>
>  1.2.7 (the latest) has the same problem.

I brought this up before and Owen's position is that this will not be
fixed in 1.2.x. It will be fixed in some way in GTK 1.4, though. I think
that the prototype should be removed in 1.2 though.

--
Bernhard Herzog   | Sketch, a drawing program for Unix
herzog@online.de  | http://sketch.sourceforge.net/