onscreen (or pop-up) keyboard

Hi all. Been away from the list for some time so don't kill me if this
has been asked a lot:

I would like to put up a keyboard on the screen for entry of
alphanumeric values via a 15" touch screen. Does anyone have any code
around to do this. I wrote a function for going this for numbers only
via a calculator type keypad, but the layout of a keyboard is much
tougher to code!

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

Please copy me in email too.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\