Re: [gtk-list] News from the trenches (was: GtkHPaned bug? (1.2.7))
- From: Erik Mouw <J A K Mouw its tudelft nl>
- To: konrad pelimbert tssc univie ac at
- Cc: otaylor redhat com, gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] News from the trenches (was: GtkHPaned bug? (1.2.7))
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:27:37 +0200 (MET DST)
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:19:42 +0200 (CEST), Konrad Podloucky wrote:
> It's a compiler problem. gcc seems to f*** up with optimizations
>>= 2. Pretty nasty, but I'll just have to recompile to fix this
> Guess I'll have to write a report to the gcc guys.
Depends on the compiler version. Please check if the latest and greatest
gcc-2.95.2 shows the same bug before you report the problem. Otherwise
that will be the first answer you'll get.
In theory, practice and theory are the same, but in practice they
are different -- Larry McVoy
] [Thread Prev