Re: [gtk-list] Re: signals, objects, user_data and stuff.

Hmmmm My apologies. I was reading too fast and understood you kept some
information inside some file and had to read this in later. Sorry.

....but: what do think of the approach I suggested?

 Regards,

   Martin

On 28 Mar 2000, Thomas Mailund Jensen wrote:

> [snip]
>
> M> (just curious: is it LabView-like?)
>
>Don't know LabView, so I wouldn't know.  It's a coloured Petri net
>tool so it probably isn't.

LabView is sold by National Instruments and connects PCs and hardware (since
one year roughly also for Linux...).