Memory Management

I have some questions about memory management.. I couldn't find any
specific item in the tutorial or FAQ about it.

I'm using g_strdup_printf(...) to create my title..
gchar *title = g_strdup_printf(...);

Is it ok to g_free(title); at the bottom of this function?  And I have
some structures that I create with g_new0(...) do I need to g_free()
it as well?
I'm just concernted about my program having memory leaks that can be
avoided.

Any advice or direction to a document will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon