INstall problems wiht gtk+ 1.3 CVS

I am unable to find which Makefile should be installing the gdk/gdkx.h
file.  The Makefile in gdk/x11 refuses to admit any knowledge of installing
gdkx.h.  As a result, I've got a severely backleveled copy in /usr/local/include
which is causing compile errors.  It appears that when gdkprivate.h was
move to gdk/x11 that something got hosed at that point.  It looks like the
breakage happened sometime between September (when gdkx.h got installed) and
November (that gdkx.h didn't get installed), and may have to do with the
move of gdkprivate.h from gdk/ to gdk/x11.

And yes, I've rm'ed the Makefiles, done a cvs update to pull new ones,
and re-run ./autogen.sh, to no avail.

ANy ideas?

--
				Valdis Kletnieks