Re: [gtk-list] Re: Adding columns to GtkCList?

Count Zero wrote:

> No. and why would you want to?
>
> -CZ

Think about a CList representing a database result, where you don't know
which columns are selected (SQL: SELECT * FROM...). I find it annoying
to destroy and reconstruct the whole GtkCList.

Perhaps you know "Ethereal", a real good network packet analyzer written
in GTK+.
All packets are displayed in a CList. In a preferences menu you can
choose
which packet information (columns) is shown or not. Deleting or adding
columns in this menu doesn't create any effect until the program is
restarted.

Regards
Manuel