Keys in gtk 1.2.8

If you have a entry widget where all the text is selected and I press
right I would expect the selection to disapear and the cursor to be at
the right limit of the selection. Similary with left of course.

If the cursor is already on the last position and I press right then
nothing happens at all. The selection does not disapear like it do if
the cursor is not on the last position.

To me this looks like bugs rather then by design.

Then I wonder if there is any keys to jump to the next word (windows
uses shift-arrow, but we select with shift-arrow). If there isn't any,
then why not? Some people are really used to move the cursor one word
at the time.

--
/Dennis