Russian keyboard and arrows

Hello,

I recently received an e-mail from someone that is using some software
that I have written.  This person is complaining about the arrow keys
not doing anything in the program.  I am not able to reproduce this
problem.  However, I am using a U.S. keyboard layout and the person is
probably using some other keyboard mapping, being from Russia.  Is this
a possibility?  Is there something I can do to fix this?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ron Martin
rmartin@cps.cmich.edu