(no subject)

Title:

Hello!

I met some problems when I config my cvs system.

When I use pserver login a remote computer, I want to check out modules first.
Error happens:
cvs server: cannot open /root/.cvsignore: permission denied
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(/root): permission denied

I think this "/root" is the path of remote computer, of course I have not this permission.
But I do not know how to change the home path to my local computer.

Another problem is:
Sometimes when I check out modules,
Error happens:
connect to *.*.*:2401 failed
I have set /etc/services and inetd.conf.
What can I do next?

Who can help me?
Thanks!
Please reply to dorothy@kinpo.com.cn, thanks!