newbie again

Hi
thanks to Vlad, I got to compile the prog with no errors (thanks Vlad!).

but when I try to run it.
I get the next error:
segmentation fault.
(?)

the main just prints a "test line".

locally Im working with g++-2 and everything works perefct.
(compiles/runs)

Im trying to upload and compile the program on the college server (uses
g++-3) na dI get that segmentation fault error.

any ideas? sounds like a weird problem I know..
but oh well, guess its my luck..

maybe has happened to anyone else?

one of my classes uses glib's glists
so I include gtk/gtk.h (also tried just includiong glib.h).
and compiling with `gtk-config --cflags --libs`..even if doesnt has gtk
code into it (its in another file).
when trying to run...same error..segmentation fault.

that has something to do with my problem?

Thanks Anyway.
Cesar