Gtk+ book: Chapter 12 posted for review

I just posted the raw text for Chapter 12 of my book on Gtk+ development. The
link is http://www.users.cts.com/crash/s/slogan/book/intro.html.

This is a second (of three, the third covers GtkTree and GtkCTree and should
be posted in the next 2 or 3 weeks) chapter on container widgets, covering:

GtkPaned: Manages a pair of child widgets; amount of space given to each child
can be adjusted by the user at runtime.
GtkVPaned: Vertical instance of GtkPaned widget.
GtkHPaned: Horizontal instance of GtkPaned widget.
GtkPacker: Implements layout policy similar to the Tcl/Tk Packer widget.
GtkFrame: Places a labeled frame around its only child.
GtkAspectFrame: Same as GtkFrame, but maintains a desired aspect ratio.
GtkTable: Child widgets occupy cells organized as an NxM grid.
GtkToolbar: Implements an application toolbar.
GtkHandleBox: Child widget can be detached and displayed as a floating window,
and later re-attached.
GtkEventBox: Provides an X Window for widgets that do not create an X window
of their own.
GtkLayout: Similar to GtkFixed (Chapter 11), but implements an
infinitely-sized region.
GtkScrolledWindow: Provides viewport into a child widget that users can
navigate using scrollbars.

Note, if you are curious about GtkPacker, I think my book has the only
documentation around that explains it.

Please send comments, suggestions, and any errors you may find to the e-mail
address mentioned at the URL above, to make sure I read it.

Thanks,

syd