Tooltip with a label bug?

Hey,
Is it possible to add a tooltip to a label? It doesn't seem to
work for me. A workaround that worked for me was to use
gtk_button_new_with_label("Text") instead of gtk_label_new("Text").
But buttons have a different look than just straight labels and
wasn't really what I wanted to do. (I'm on the digest list).

Kerry

--
Windows 95: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an