[severely OT] Re: Dialog destruction signals.

Havoc scribbled:

>Note that you can't connect this handler to "destroy" because a
>handler for destroy shouldn't return a value. You need a destroy
>handler that returns void.

its always intrigued me how the language of software permutes
meaning. i completely understand what Havoc means, but it seems so
perverse to say "returns void" when what is really meant is "does not
return a value". something, the absence of type becomes a type,
nothing becomes something, the void becomes the firmament,
etc. etc. etc.

no breakfast.

--p