Re: Thoughts about Kde, Gnome, and Staying Neutral (Was gtk-term widget?)

>Ultimately I guess what I'm saying here is we can't do anything about
>the current status quo, so why let it bug us?

No.  If we remain silent about an issue that we feel is wrong, then "we
can't do anything about" it.  If you make your opinion known, and register a
complaint, perhaps someone involved will take action.  They probably will not,
but at least the opposing opinion is out there for them to deal with.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good
men to do nothing"  -Burke

A little harsh, but the principle is the same.

Matthew