Re: gtk-term widget?

> > Matthew <matthew@mattshouse.com> writes:
> > >
> > > Not a very nice thing to say, Havoc.
> >
> > Sorry, I was just saying something mildly biting because I didn't
> > understand the question "there's a widget in GNOME, but is anyone
> > working on another one?" - why not cut and paste the silly thing?
> > Working on another one makes no sense and seems to reflect an
> > irrational "if it's in GNOME I can't use it" prejudice.

 It's not prejudice. You have to admit here that I had good reasons to
 create my own gtkiconlist almost one year ago (now is in the gtk-todo
list).
 On the other hand, I didn't know that gnome-zvt was gnome-independent.
Thanks for illuminating me.
 Regards,
 <ADRIAN>

 BTW, I'm also glad to see pango and pixbuf incorporated to gtk.