GtkEntry Cursor

Hi.

The Scenario:
I'm displaying a disabled dialog ( since I'm waiting for a thread result ) , I've change the cursor to GDK_CLOCK,
inside my dialog there is a short, one line GtkEntry,  I've UNSET the GTK_CAN_FOCUS flag for this entry,

The Problem:
When the GDK_CLOCK cursor hover over the GtkEntry it changes to GDK_XTERM.
( other disabled controls behave correctly )

The Questions:
* can someone send me an example how to disable the GtkEntry cursor change?
* Is this behavior of the disabled GtkEntry a Bug, will it be fixed ?,

Just another question
Is there a code example of a thread waiting for a condition, and for GUI X signal  the same time?
( its something like Win32 MsgWaitForMultipleObjects ).

Please send a CC to my email
Thanks.

Tal Rosen