(no subject)

Hi,! well, Im a newbie and I thought that maybe someone out there would
like to help me out.

this is my problem.
Im using a GList that has it "data(void *) pointing to some Note objects
that I created.
I use the func g_list_nth_data that returns a gpointer. to those objects

I declared a pointer to the Note objects pNote.
I try to do something like this:
pNote temp;
  temp=(pNote)g_malloc(sizeof (struct Note));
  temp=g_list_nth_data(noteList, position);   ->error line

(noteList's a GList *).

when compiling I get this error message:  (compiling with g++ since gotta
compile the classes, etc).
ANSI C++ forbids implicit conversion from `void *' in assignm
ent .
Error 1.

dose ANYBODY knows a way to avoid this error...and WOULD like to help me
..plz! as I said Im a newbie..and I hope my question doesnt disturbs
anybody.

Cesar