Re: color of focus rectangle

so much for staying out of your mail box ...

you fixed my problem and I thought you would be interested
in the solution. a coworker of mine was reluctant to change
the gtk libraries and I rigged it at runtime as a result. I
call TopWindow::rig_focus_rectangle_color() from TopWindow's
constructor and it works beautifully.
gtk_override_draw_focus() is just a copy of
gtk_default_draw_focus() from gtkstyle.c and at this time
only changes all occurences of black_gc to white_gc.

void TopWindow::rig_focus_rectangle_color() {

  GtkStyleClass *yippy;

  yuppy = gtk_widget_get_style(((GtkWidget
*)gtkobj()))->klass;
  yuppy->draw_focus = gtk_override_draw_focus;

}  // TopWindow::rig_focus_rectangle_color()

and so much for thanking you for the last time ...

THANK YOU

Patrick Schweiger