Re: Presentacion formal ...

cat vaf | /dev/translator | mail gtk-list@gnome.org

Like in subject this expressed, this it is my first mail to the list and
wanted to
present/display before beginning to ask to me. My name is Diego Verzoletto
and
recently I began to study GTK+ for an ambitious project that I have in mind
where I
want to do it Open Source when this something advanced. Lamentably I do not
speak
English but something written I understand it, where by greater force my
questions to
the list will have to be in Castilian, if somebody Castilian speech I would
like much
knowledge which I am not single and if annoying another person not to speak
ingles I
ask excuses to him of before hand. However if somebody knows a list of GTK
in
Castilian would be thankful to him that me it communicates it. Good I hope
not to
bother, from already thank you very much! Diego Verzoletto

Diego, utiliza por favor este URL para traducir sus email:
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/translate.dyn