gtk-critical error of unknown origin

Hi everybody,

I encounter a problem which I am not sure is of GTK-nature. So it
might be off-topic. But maybe someone can help me anyway.

My problem is the following:

I am working under Solaris2.7, using gcc2.95.2, gtk1.2.6 and wxGTK-2.1.11

I recently upgraded from wxGTK2.0.1(gtk1.0.6), under which my
application worked just fine.

But now after successfully compiling the new libraries and running all
the samples, I get the following error at runtime, when I start my
freshly compiled application:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 534 (gtk_main_quit): assertion
`main_loops != NULL' failed

Does anybody know how to fix or work around this. Or at least what
this error message is about?

thanks in advance,

Gruss, R.
--
Ralf Pabst		  | mailto:pab@comnets.rwth-aachen.de
Communication Networks	  | Aachen University of Technology