Re: [gtk-list] gtkglarea + libglade

Yes I'm sure.

Actually, when I connect the signals within my code, the callbacks are called
in this order:

* configure_event
* realize
* expose_event

On the other hand, when I let libglade connect the callbacks (using
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect),  firstly the widget is built (I use the
custom_widget, and let the constructor return the gtkglarea widget); then the
callback for expose_event is called and then the window is displayed. If I
resize the window the configure_event's callback is called, but realize's
callback is never called.

The program should display a surface and a frame surrounding the surface.
Curiously in this case only the frame is displayed.

    Juan Pablo