gtkglarea + libglade

Hi!

I'm trying to use libglade with gtkglarea, but have some problems. I'm
not sure what is the origin of the problem.

I've used gtkglarea before and I think it's great. My working code does
this:

    gtk_widget_set_events(glarea,
                          GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK|
                          GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK|
                          GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE_MASK|
                          GDK_POINTER_MOTION_MASK|
                          GDK_POINTER_MOTION_HINT_MASK);

    gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT(glarea), "expose_event",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(on_glarea_expose_event), NULL );
    gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT(glarea), "configure_event",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(on_glarea_configure_event), NULL );
    gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT(glarea), "realize",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(on_glarea_realize), NULL );

Now I'm trying to use libglade to build all the UI of my program. I
define within glade the same functions to be called as callbacks for the
same signals. But in this case, when I run the program, the callback for
the "realize" signal is not called, and nothing is drawn on the screen.

What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

            Juan Pablo