Re: [gtk-list] Re: Putting an image on the GnomeCanvas in Gnome-Perl

Thanks a lot! I have already written a "real" tool with images on the
gnome canas, a tool to draw Regions of Interest of 2D-PDLs. It may
be found at imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/MakeRoi .

I am considering writing a tutorial about how to write board games in
perl using the Gnome Canvas. It's really a wonderful environment for
this. I wish I had more time though.

Dov