Building under AIX

Dear All,

since version 1.1.16 I've not been able to build
either glib or gtk+ under AIX 4.2.

I'll revise that slightly: I can build them fine
(shared libraries). When I compile the code to
gtkyahoo (a patched version of 0.16) under Linux with
Glib and Gtk+ version 1.2.6 it works fine, but the
exact same code under AIX 4.2 dumps core!

Have I missed some tests I could carry out to test
glib etc after I build them? The compile & link seems
to work fine and gtk-config and glib-config both
report the correct versions so I'm pincking them up
from my environment fine.

TIA

Craig.

=====
"Windows 95:  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
 patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
 microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
 competition."                                         -- Unknown