Re: [gtk-list] Help with emitting signals!

Sebastia Matas Riera, dans le message (.gtk.general:1253), a écrit :
> And I'm having a problem, when I use it this way:
>     gkt_signal_emit_by_name( drawingarea, "expose_event" );

gtk_signal_emit_by_name (GtkObject       *object,
                         const gchar     *name,
			 ...)

The goal of this ellipsis is to pass the additionnal parameters that the
callback needs. Here :

"expose-event"
            gboolean    user_function      (GtkWidget *widget,
                                            GdkEventExpose *event,
                                            gpointer user_data);

So you need to pass a pointer on a GdkEventExpose.