Gdk threading problem

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help with the setting up of threads, I now have that
working properly!

However, now I have a far more interesting problem. I have threaded my
data on the fly it is fine, apart from when I try and process very large
files that take ~1 min to load.

Then when I try and process data (which draw things to a pixmap that is
drawn to screen) things I get these errors:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length erro

Gdk-ERROR **: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this connection)

I only get these two errors, although the serial number changes.

The loading of data only alters the title of the window, so no other widgets
are being used.

HELP!!! Anyone knows which function would cause such errors?!?

Rich