Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkCombo: how do i ...

> Gtk-Perl, understandably, only binds the public fields/methods so there is
> no way that I know to get at the popup. Has anyone solved this problem
> using Gtk-Perl?
>
> Regards, Dermot

This is in response to an OLD message, but I didn't see anyone else answer...

I use gtk-perl, and I connect to the "hide" signal to do this...

ie:

 $c_boxid = new Gtk::Combo;
 $c_boxid->popwin->signal_connect("hide", \&fboxid_change)

Works fine... then in &fboxid_change I use:

 $c_boxid->entry->get_text() to find out the current value...

-Steve (Count Zero)
CSCMail 1.4
http://www.cyberdeck.org/cscmail