Re: [gtk-list] Using Electric Fence on a Gtk+/Gtk-- C++ application

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote:
> [...snip...]
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x80a3995 in slotForInternalAddress ()
This is a function defined in efence.so.

The problems is still: can I rely on Electric Fence when debugging a
Gtk/Gdk application?

>I can't understand if the problem is in my application, Gdk, Gtk+, Gtk-- or
>Electring Fence.
Using EF on a version of the application without GUI shows that there is
no heap corruption problem in the computation engine of my application
(pitch tracking). The rest of the code is quite trivial Gtkmm-related
stuff.

MUP