Re: [gtk-list] Pausing durring widget creation...

Chris Phelps <chicane@reninet.com> writes:
> Like I said, most of the time, everything works just fine. Unfotunatly,
> if i get to clicking the button that causes the switch very quickly, I
> start getting errors, and eventually a crash.

Maybe if you get a switch and switchback in the same event-processing
unit (the queued changes are processed in the same idle handler) a bug
in either GTK or your code is triggered.

Fixing it would take some investigation into where the crash occurs
and why.

Havoc