GScanner::text, private??

	Hi all,

	I need to parse a text which has more information than I want,
so I need to know were the scanner is reading to be able to start from
there to do something else with the rest.

	Now I use GScanner->text and it works, but it is suposed to be
private:(
	Maybe there is some other "legal" way to find out or maybe
GScanner could take some change, a new function or maybe "text" could
be considered public. (I am willing to try coding the change if
needed)

	Thanks in advance

		Ranty

PS: please answer directly, as I am not in the list.

	Manuel Estrada

	Ranty@atdot.org