RE: [gtk-list] Icon window

Hi,

Dockable utilities are window manager specific, AFAIK. GNOME allows you to create applets for their panel, Window Maker has a special type of docking too (when are those guys dropping their own widget set and use GTK+ instead?).

So, it's not a GTK+ feature at all, it depends on your window manager.

regards,

Arjan