Re: [gtk-list] Documentation for Perl-Gtk API?

Hi Ross,

you need version 0.6123 oder higher to use the following feature:

There are some perl scripts in the tools dir. copy the into the
base dir of the distribution and do this...

Gtk-Perl-0.6123> cp tools/*.pl .
Gtk-Perl-0.6123> perl gendefs.pl Gtk/xs/*.xs Gnome/xs/
Gtk-Perl-0.6123> cd build/
Gtk-Perl-0.6123/build> pod2text perl-gtk-ref.pod | less

Bye,

Oliver

> Hello all,

> I am about to dive into writing Gtk apps with the Gtk perl
module I
> found on
> www.gnome.org's developer section.

> I have the module working fine, and I've perused the samples,
but I
> was
> wondering if there is supposed to be documentation on the
module