Re: [gtk-list] A Super Text Widget Thingy

I agree, XEmacs is a great program, but if it is easy to convert into
a GTK+ widget, I think it would be a great alternative to the GtkText
widget, especially considering that the widget is going to be
rewritten anyways. If it can be done as a patch to XEmacs, they might
not mind including it with the package.

Pete