ANNOUNCE: Glade-Perl 0.50

Hi all,
I am really sorry about this but an embarassment release is here.

This fixes a bug in 0.49 that caused GtkPixmapMenuItems to fail to build.

I have just uploaded perl module Glade-Perl-0.50.tar.gz to CPAN
    ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/perl/CPAN/modules/by-module/Glade/

and it is already available on my websites.
    http://www.glade.perl.connectfree.co.uk/index.html
    http://freespace.virgin.net/dermot.musgrove/computers/perl/index.html

Glade-Perl generates perl source code from a Glade file - Glade is Damon
Chaplin's beautiful Gtk+/Gnome UI builder.

Glade-Perl can display the UI as it is built and/or generate source code
and it can be called directly from Glade's 'Build' button. It can also
generate code to use libglade if you prefer.

Regards, Dermot

snipped from the Changelog:
Thu Feb 24 22:57:47 GMT 2000 - Dermot Musgrove <dermot.musgrove@virgin.net>
  - Version 0.50 embarassment release
  - PerlUiExtra->new_GtkPixMeneuItem() fixes to string quoting