Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap->create_colormap_from_xpm_d

Hi Lupus,

I can't create a pixmap using the create_colormap_from_xpm_d call.

All works fine with the same pixmap in a file but not when supplied as
data. Is there a special way to present the xpm data?

The error I get is

Gdk-WARNING **: Pixmap has more than 31 characters per color
Usage: Gtk::Pixmap::new(Class, pixmap, mask) at ../..//Glade/PerlRun.pm
line 215.

but I assume that the second line is from Gtk::Pixmap->new() because an
invalid Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap was supplied to it.

The calls are exactly the same except that I specify a filename instead of
the returned string from a sub.

BTW the Gtk::Gdk::create_pixmap_from_xpm_d() also fails in the same way
although I am sure that I used it successfully some time ago.

Regards, Dermot