Re: [gtk-list] [perl] example for create_from_data?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Robert Schwebel wrote:

>Does anybody have an example on how to use create_from_data to generate a
>pixmap? I couldn't find one in the example code.

You could take a look at my Gtk-Perl Tutorial at

Chapter 14 covers pixmaps, and it isn't there at the moment, but I *have*
written it.  I plan on updating everything tonight (up to 19 chapters!).

No real explanation, but an example can be found in the example from
Chapter 6, section 1.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask Gtk-Perl experts to please
browse my Tutorial and tell me what works, and what doesn't.  I would like
to hear about errors, and would also appreciate suggestions or

Stephen Wilhelm