[gtk-list] [gtk-perl] Re: $form->{'form'}->hide;

  Hello (Salut)

#  Do you know if it is enough, to close my "form of connection of application"
#  (with ->hide() function)

  Could you give more details? When you hide() a widget, you still can
show() it later.

#  and the next, to launch my main menu (which is in my Foot.pm package)
#  Is this hide function freeing memory space ?
#  If not what function to use to close my form and freeing space memory ?

  I think that if you do $container->remove($contained) , the widget
referenced by $contained still exists, at least as long as a perl
variable references it. I am not sure if it gets destroys when all
perl variables that reference to it are destroyed.

  Etienne