Re: [gtk-list] (no subject)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:07:49 -0500, Shantenu Jha wrote:
> Am new to gtk.  Second paragraph of Chapter 2 of the tutorial
> (http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/gtk_tut-2.html) says "The GTK source
> distribution also contains the complete source to all of the examples
> used in this tutorial, along with Makefiles to aid compilation."
> Did an extensive search but could not find it. Pointers to what might be
> the problem?

  gzip -dc gtk+-1.2.6.tar.gz | tar xvf -
  cd gtk+-1.2.6/examples/

I didn't check with gtk+-1.2.7, but I have no reasons to assume that they
are missing.

Erik

--
"[Microsoft] ... guarantees 99.8% NT uptime for certain hard-/software.
 That's exactly the 3 minutes daily that my NT server needs to reboot."