Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkEditable::activate bug or feature?

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:
> From a standpoint of interface correctness, this is the right thing to
> do.  However, it does occur to me that this is sacrificing useability
> for the user for the sake of making things a bit easier understand
> for the programmer.

The simplest solution to me is to add a convenience function
like gnome_dialog_editable_enters(). Then you keep everything
consistent. A gnome_dialog_editable_enters() type of function is
certainly less inconvenient than breaking all existing
activate-related code.

Havoc