GtkEditable::activate bug or feature?

Hi,

Does anyone else consider it a bug that a GtkEditable swallows the enter
key event even if it has no handlers connected to its activate signal? I
would have expected it to let the event fall through to its parent so
that it could trigger a default button.

I'm currently downloading the GTK+ source to have a look but I presume
other keys get "let through", i.e. tab and other focus change keys.

Also, is there an official place to report bugs to or have I just done
it?

Cheers, Matt.

--
Matt Goodall             |  Isotek Electronics Ltd
email: mgg@isotek.co.uk  |  Claro House, Servia Road