Re: [gtk-list] Re: unable to use Gtk-Perl on my NetBSD box

I found it at:
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Gtk/Gtk-Perl-0.7000.tar.gz

By the way, I wonder if I should worry about this error message that
shows up when I do a 'perl Makefile.PL':

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib'
Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-R/usr/X11R6/lib'
Writing Makefile for Gtk

-Zach Fine
czyz@serv.net