Drawing areas, Windows, oh my

So, my code has something like this at the beginning:

    gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(window), "key_press_event",
    GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(keypress_check), NULL);
    gtk_object_set_data(GTK_OBJECT(drawing_area), "pixbuf", pixbuf);

The question is, how do I get at the drawing area stuff, the pixbuf,
in particular, from the 'window' when keypress_check is called?

void keypress_check(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventKey *evt, gpointer
data)

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton, Developer, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x241 tel, 415.701.7457 fax