Re: [gtk-list] gtk error message
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Scott Baker" <sabaker net-link net>
- Cc: <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] gtk error message
- Date: 06 Feb 2000 23:29:29 -0500
"Scott Baker" <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry if this is the wrong list, but I need your help.
> When I launch Linuxconf I get the following error message:
Linuxconf probably has some sort bug, try upgrading to the latest
version or asking the Linuxconf maintainer what is going on.
] [Thread Prev