RE: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!
- From: "nixien" <nixien pd jaring my>
- To: <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: RE: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:28:31 +0800
Unexpectedly received you response, it is really thoughtful.
Appreciate your efforts and thanks alot.
From: Erik Mouw [mailto:J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 5:35 PM
Subject: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!
On Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:42:18 +0800, nixien wrote:
> mail -s unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org < /dev/null
- This should be done on the commandline, not in the message.
- This won't work with Micro$oft Outlook.
Bottom line: you need a Linux/Unix box to use this trick. Mere mortals
should send an empty message with subject "unsunscribe" to
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the
croniclers mind. -- Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
To unsubscribe: mail -s unsubscribe email@example.com < /dev/null
] [Thread Prev