Re: [gtk-list] Widget factory

Jeroen Benckhuijsen <jeroen@benck.demon.nl> writes:
> 1. Is there already such a project? I don't want to reinvent the
> wheel..

Glade is maybe sort of like this, if all you want to do is package
some existing widgets into a new composite widget.

In CVS, eider/eider/modules/GtkObjectCreator.py is a python script
that can spew GtkObject boilerplate.

> 2. Is there a need / interest for such a program?

Most likely yes, but your goal should be to create the GtkObject code
rather than do a GUI builder like Glade.

Havoc