Gtk-Perl 0.7002 Gnome UIINFO arrays

Hi,

I downloaded Gtk-Perl-0.7002 to try out the UIINFO stuff and it really is
lovely. I have a couple of questions.

1) Is there going to be any more of gnome-app-helper.c implemented? What
I would really love is some way to use the menu_default structures that
would save me grepping the gnome-uidefs.h for default accelerator_key and
ac_mods values.

2) I have had a problem mixing hash and array uiinfo structures. The effect
is that the accelerator key is not added to a menuitem if I specify it in
an array but all is OK in a hash. Both methods work fine for toolbar buttons.
I have attached a simple script that shows this behaviour, what have I
done wrong please?

Thanks again, this will be really useful.

Regards, Dermot

accel-test.pl