Re: [gtk-list] help....

"Phil Huish " wrote:

> i'm writing a game and need some help...
>
> i've got a board which is created from lots of pixmaps... I need to place
> another pixmap on top of this for the piece...
> HELP!!

This isn't really an answer to your question but ...

Have you looked at the Gnome canvas widget? There was a recent article
by someone at IBM about how to use it, see the following link.

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/gnomenclature/index.html

Hope this is useful.

Cheers, Matt.

--
Matt Goodall             |  Isotek Electronics Ltd
email: mgg@isotek.co.uk  |  Claro House, Servia Road