RE: [gtk-list] Re: Image Libraries

My concern with gdk-pixbuf is that it seems to wrap libart, which is
drawing-oriented.  It may make sense to use its' interface as a starting
point, however.  On that note, we should probably take this off the list ...
anyone who's interested in this topic is welcome to drop me a line directly.

Timothy M. Shead
tshead@k-3d.com