GtkText 1.2.8 bug list

Hi!

I'm writing an application that will make extensive use of the GtkText
widget.  My understanding from reading these mailing lists is that the
current (1.2.8) version is quite buggy & unstable, and that the 2.0
version will be vastly improved.  I have also seen it suggested that app
developers use GtkExText.  I'm trying to decide whether to use the 1.2.8
GtkText (and fix all the bugs), the latest CVS GtkText, or GtkExText.
To this end, I was hoping someone could tell me where to find a list of
bugs reported against GtkText for 1.2.8.  I looked at bugs.gnome.org,
but could only find the list of open bugs.

Also, if anyone has an opinion about what I should do, I'd love to hear
it!

Thanks!
Davina